[Nix-dev] nested child configurations - was: multiple fullsystemprofiles

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sat Feb 11 06:09:24 CET 2012

Excerpts from Andreas Källberg's message of Fri Feb 10 18:50:18 +0100 2012:
> Why is that patch not included in the main repository?
I posted it to the mailinglist some time ago:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.distributions.nixos/6047

Why didn't I commit it?
See message: I only tested the jobs I was using that time.
I stopped committing because I felt differently about lot's of things -
and discussion didn't take place the way I liked in the past.  Starting
at VCS - stopping at sayings like "no reply is no ok" - some things got
silently removed "due to lack of documentation" instead of trying to ask
for improving / add missing documentation. So I feel impaired judging
whether a patch for nix* is useful or not - that's why I sent the more
important once to the mailinglist only - keeping them up to date in my
git repos.

HTH
Marc Weber