[Nix-dev] [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r32764 - nixos/trunk/modules/tasks

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Sun Mar 4 15:13:08 CET 2012

On 04/03/12 13:58, Mathijs Kwik wrote:

> Log:
> all-interfaces event

It's great to get rid of the special casing of gw6c.  But some comments:

I don't like the name "all-interfaces", which suggests that all interfaces are
up.  As far as I can tell, that's not the case (e.g. for interfaces configured
using DHCP).  A nicer name would be "networking", i.e. jobs can depend on
"started networking".

I also don't see what "interfaceJobs" is for.  Can't jobs like gw6c just have a
"starting networking" dependency (which causes them to become dependencies of
the "networking" job)?