[Nix-dev] SVN commit r32596

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:10:01 CET 2012

> Pass "gnome.libgnome_keyring" to evince.

evince is already provided gnome.gnome_keyring. libgnome_keyring does not exist.

I think gnome_keyring was updated to a version that is not compatible
with evince. Maybe an evince upgrade is the way to go.

>> On a side note: Using github would make tracking this much easier.
>> Their pull-request interface is quite nice ^_^
> I don't like the move to github because github is a closed-source project.
> I'd prefer an open-source solution (gitorious, gerrit, reviewboard, ...).

*shrug* I like the free hosting of github and the pull request
workflow is smooth. Never used gitorious.
So long as "email patches to mailing list" is not the plan for the
future. ;-) Half the patches appear to get lost, ignored, or are just
never actually committed to svn.

Cheers,
Corey