[Nix-dev] NFS patches (idmapd etc)

Rickard Nilsson rickard.nilsson at telia.com
Wed Mar 21 12:44:59 CET 2012

Hi,

The latest NFS4 commits to nixos/nixpkgs kind of overlapped with my own
patches. So I cleaned my things up, and attached the remaining stuff here.

nixos_0005-idmapd.patch - The idmapd daemon, which I think is necessary
for NFS4? It runs fine on my system.

nixpkgs_0008-Version-bump-libevent-2.0.17.patch - The old URL to libevent
is dead, I fixed that and bumped the version at the same time.

nixpkgs_0009-libnfsidmap-plugin-path-fix.patch - The plugin of libnfsidmap
path must be set during configuration, otherwise idmapd won't work.

nixpkgs_0010-nfs-utils-PAGE_SIZE-patch.patch - nfs-utils don't compile on
ARM and other archs, since there is a reference to PAGE_SIZE.

I do have patches for rpcbind too, but since everything works fine with
portmap, I have reverted them for the time being.

Could you commit this?

Best regards,
     Rickard Nilsson