[Nix-dev] Two SSH pathes

Rickard Nilsson rickard.nilsson at telia.com
Wed Mar 21 17:12:11 CET 2012

Hi,

I tried using the new reviewboard, but I got a 500 error when creating my
review request. So I attach two NixOS patches here, and hope they won't
get lost.

0002-OpenSSH-Added-hostKeyPath-option.patch - A option for specifying
which host key file the OpenSSH daemon should use. If this file is not in
place when the daemon starts, a key is generated (as before).

0003-OpenSSH-Added-option-for-system-wide-known-hosts.patch - An option
for specifying public SSH keys for hosts on your network, that are added
to the system-wide known_hosts file for OpenSSH.

Regards,
   Rickard Nilsson