[Nix-dev] accidentally committed too much, anyone cares about UHC?

Arie Middelkoop amiddelk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:02:26 CEST 2012

> I accidentally committed an upgraded svn version of UHC in my commit
> for 'haskell-lazysmallcheck' (33363).
> If someone objects to this version (previous was "stable" release
> 1.1.3), I will revert it.

Probably not. If anybody would want to use UHC, then it's probably the
latest SVN version anyway.

Speaking of which, since there is apparently a nix expression of UHC,
perhaps it would be nice to make a 'release.nix' for it again and hang
it in the buildfarm. I made one once years ago, but did not go through
the effort of maintaining it. I guess that building it is a bit easier
by now with nix expressions for the required cabal packages.

Arie