[Nix-dev] Conflict between ghc-7.4.1-linkdir and haskell-env-ghc-7.4.1

Aristid Breitkreuz aristidb at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:37:33 CEST 2012

It seems like changing the priorities broke some things. Now, when I try to
change the package list that is installed with ghcWithPackages, I get this
error:

$ sudo nix-env -iA nixpkgs_unstable.ghc741Packages
replacing old `haskell-env-ghc-7.4.1'
installing `haskell-env-ghc-7.4.1'
error: attribute `mtl' missing
(use `--show-trace' to show detailed location information)

I have copied the output of the command with --show-trace, as well as the
contents of my config.nix to a Gist: https://gist.github.com/2254799

What is going on? I don't understand! :)

Aristid