[Nix-dev] problem with "sublimetext" package

Mathijs Kwik mathijs at bluescreen303.nl
Sun Nov 11 10:10:35 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the channel going again.
I fixed some small typos already, but there's still one error I cannot
figure out.

Please see: http://hydra.nixos.org/build/3315181
As you can see, it seems the build is trying to evaluate something for
powerpc-linux and ends up with a null somewhere.
I guess this is due to stdenv.gcc.gcc but I'm not sure. Does anyone
know more about this?
Would it help to just mark the package linux-x86_64 only? It seems
there's a hard-coded /lib64 in the expression already,
so I would be surprised if this would work on any other platform anyways.

Thanks,
Mathijs