[Nix-dev] end-of-life kernels

Marco Maggesi maggesi at math.unifi.it
Mon Nov 19 13:59:08 CET 2012

For the record, I still use 2.6.35 which is the newest kernel
supporting BLCR presently available in NixoOS (BLCR needs kernels <=
2.6.38).
By the way, for what I can say, this makes NixOS the only distribution
which currently supports easily BLCR (just add two lines in
configuration.nix).
Seems that the development of BLCR has been resumed recently, but it
still difficult to predict when there will be a new version that
supports 3.x.y kernels.

M.