[Nix-dev] CTest post-test command fails in liblapack build

Baptist BENOIST return_0 at live.com
Tue Aug 20 09:36:32 CEST 2013

Hi,
This error is occuring because of a bug recently introduced in CMake (which has been updated in that branch). See the discussions on https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/762 (which you took part of) and http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13887 .

The problem has been confirmed by CMake developers and the corresponding fix will be present in the next release (2.8.12?). I wrote the corresponding patch for the current version but did not pushed it yet because I wanted to take some time to fix a lot of broken dependencies (not directly related to the cmake update). As this is not a required step, and because someone has pushed a "broken" cmake update on the stdenv-updates branch, I will make a pull request resolving your problem as soon as I reach my computer ;-)