[Nix-dev] [Nix-commits] [NixOS/nixpkgs] 9642ad: libsoup: Update to 2.40.3

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:05:24 CET 2013

On 02/26/2013 08:21 AM, Lluís Batlle i Rossell wrote:
> These gnome packages require a whole constellation of versions to match; I think
> that an update to libsoup alone won't work, if not updating it together with
> glib_networking, glib, gtk, gconf, blablabla. Maybe Vladimir knows more about
> this.

I think the gnome.* stuff is best tested (linux-wide) only in the
combinations of major version numbers that correspond to individual
gnome releases. In x-updates I believe (almost) all is on gnome-3.6
release. You can try, but unfortunately there's no webkit yes --
something from stdenv-updates still makes it fail.

Vlada