[Nix-dev] [***SPAM***] modification time

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Thu Jan 10 23:09:18 CET 2013

Thank you every one for being patient in answering my many questions.
There is another one of some practical significance to me: Would there
be any negative effects that would result for altering the modification
time for any of the files in the Nix installation, the nix store, or the
nix state directory?

At work, we are given a virtual "scratch" drive with lots of free space,
and I want to install Nix there. However, items that have not been
modified for more than thirty days are automatically deleted by the
server, so I must touch all the files once every thirty days to keep
them in existence.

--
frigidcode.com