[Nix-dev] Sound in Minecraft?

Carles Pagès page.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:38:41 CET 2013

Nice trick. It looks like many people solved it this way. I also just
discovered 'padsp', which seems to do essentially the same but for
pulseaudio.

As a side note, you mentioned you had no sound in skype with pulseaudio.
We've been discussing this today on the irc channel, you need to tweak your
nixpkgs config to have skype support pulseaudio.