[Nix-dev] wicd woes

Sergey Mironov ierton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:19:32 CEST 2013

Probably that is because wicd missing it's config file
dhclient.conf.template under /var/lib/wicd
Pull request https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/683 should fix this
bug. As a workaround, you may copy the config by yourself (you need to
do it only once) with

cp /nix/store/<wicd-hash>/share/other/dhclient.conf.template.default
/var/lib/wicd/dhclient.conf.template

Sergey.