[Nix-dev] Qt Creator issues

Baptist BENOIST return_0 at live.com
Sat Jun 1 00:22:12 CEST 2013

> > Did you tried to remove the ~/.config/QtProject directory and the
> > ~/.config/Trolltech.conf files ? They might be the source of these
> > problems...
>
> That was it! Thanks a lot! This thing was driving me mad :-) I had
> grepped through the store for the bad hash, but I forgot about my
> $HOME :-)
>
> This is where the old nix store path to qt was:
>     ~/.config/QtProject/qtcreator/qtversion.xml
>
> After doing
>     mv ~/.config/QtProject{,.bak}
>
> I now have the "Applications" entry and can create and run Qt apps. (I
> have gcc and make in my environment.)

Nice, glad to see your problem finally resolved. You will have a working access to docs, demos and examples by using my 2 commits ;-)I have just made a pull request on the official repository.

My active one is https://github.com/bbenoist and it is now on a qtcreator branch, sorry I forgot to mention it :-SThe other account was done with a professional address before I managed to see their pricing for private repositories 0_0
> Sounds great! Thanks for working on this :-)
Glad you appreciated it.As I need to have a fully working development environment on NixOS for my company, QtCreator packaging is to much important to not be maintained. Your feedback on my packaging helped me to improve and refresh it!
Regards,
Baptist