[Nix-dev] Qt Creator issues

Baptist BENOIST return_0 at live.com
Sat Jun 1 10:50:29 CEST 2013

I personally found some in:
$HOME/.config/QtProject/qtcreator/toolchains.xml$HOME/.config/QtProject/qtcreator/qtversion.xml$HOME/.config/QtProject/qtcreator/helpcollection.qhc
Regards,
Baptist
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 09:59:17 +0200
From: vcunat at gmail.com
To: nix-dev at lists.science.uu.nl
Subject: Re: [Nix-dev] Qt Creator issues

On 05/31/2013 04:24 PM, Bjørn Forsman wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea where qtcreator may get that broken store
> path from? It's the same hash even though I've changed the nix
> expression for qt4_for_qtcreator. That shouldn't be possible.

I heard that Qt/KDE has a bad habit of storing store-path references
somewhere in user config. Try grepping the hash part in your $HOME.

Vlada