[Nix-dev] updating pgf-tikz

raffalli at univ-savoie.fr raffalli at univ-savoie.fr
Wed Jun 12 22:55:05 CEST 2013

Hello,

I tried to upgrade pgf/tikz in texlive to version 2.10 (which I need to work).
I succeded from a tar.gz in the debian mirror, but never from the .tdf.zip from sourceforge. The nix expression
is not completely trivial, I managed to have an accepted [ unzip ] as buildInputs,
but I got "unzip command not found".

The download page is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgf/

And the nix file with a working .tar.gz is attached.

Cheers,
Christophe