[Nix-dev] NixOS on Linode (again...)

Oliver Charles ollie at ocharles.org.uk
Fri Jun 21 09:40:23 CEST 2013

I was able to follow instructions on the wiki almost word for word a few
weeks ago and it worked for me. I think it might be best to begin from mkfs
again, and run all the nix commands in verbose mode. My guess is that
something in master but now doesn't build on Linode, perhaps since the
x-updates merge.