[Nix-dev] git-annex assistant

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Fri Jun 28 11:32:36 CEST 2013

Hi Florian,

 > I see you packaged git-annex and it's configure without assistent
 > and/or webapp.

right, I disabled the web-related parts of the build a while after Yesod
1.2 came out. I wanted that update because other packages (like hledger)
stopped working with Yesod 1.1, and packaging both Yesod 1.1 and 1.2 is
way too much effort. So I gave up git-annex assistant in order to go
forward.

 > Any idea what to do?

I believe the only thing one can do is to e-mail Joey Hess and politely
ask him to update git-annex to Yesod 1.2. I've tried that, but it seems
like he hasn't had time to work on the issue so far.

Take care,
Peter