[Nix-dev] Official Chromium API keys for NixOS?

Aristid Breitkreuz aristidb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 15:29:31 CEST 2013

Hi,

NixOS' Chromium lacks some features like Sync support because it does not
have API keys baked in. It is possible - although I do not know what
criteria there are for getting it - to request "official" keys to be used
by NixOS. Arch Linux has done the same, and I contacted "foutrelis" on how
they did it, so I know which e-mail address to send a mail to.

Is this something we should attempt? I personally like having a Chromium
with all features without having to create personal API keys for myself.

Cheers,

Aristid