[Nix-dev] override ghc-paths to point to wrapped ghc?

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 20:40:53 CET 2013

For the record: The issues I was experiencing was due to a ghc-paths
package installed by Cabal. Which was not patched. I'm using ghcWithPckages
for my haskell environment. This did not have ghcPaths in the list of
packages to be installed. Once I added ghcPaths and removed ghc-paths from
my user package DB then everything worked as expected.

Cheers,
Corey

-Corey O'Connor
coreyoconnor at gmail.com