[Nix-dev] Mesa-9.2

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 6 00:52:35 CET 2013

I reproduced this locally.  Anything I can do to help?

FAIL: lp_test_arit

commit: f9094a77b59983915549653fb4e19aa752237ab6
command: nix-build -A mesa

uname -a:
Linux angel-nixos 3.4.66 #1-NixOS SMP Mon Oct 14 11:31:15 UTC 2013
x86_64 GNU/Linux

/proc/cpuinfo:

processor    : 0
vendor_id    : AuthenticAMD
cpu family    : 16
model        : 4
model name    : AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 710 Processor
stepping    : 2
microcode    : 0x1000086
cpu MHz        : 800.000
cache size    : 512 KB
physical id    : 0
siblings    : 3
core id        : 0
cpu cores    : 3
apicid        : 0
initial apicid    : 0
fpu        : yes
fpu_exception    : yes
cpuid level    : 5
wp        : yes
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nopl
nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm
extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit
wdt hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save
bogomips    : 5223.55
TLB size    : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment    : 64
address sizes    : 48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate

processor    : 1
vendor_id    : AuthenticAMD
cpu family    : 16
model        : 4
model name    : AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 710 Processor
stepping    : 2
microcode    : 0x1000086
cpu MHz        : 800.000
cache size    : 512 KB
physical id    : 0
siblings    : 3
core id        : 1
cpu cores    : 3
apicid        : 1
initial apicid    : 1
fpu        : yes
fpu_exception    : yes
cpuid level    : 5
wp        : yes
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nopl
nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm
extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit
wdt hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save
bogomips    : 5223.55
TLB size    : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment    : 64
address sizes    : 48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate

processor    : 2
vendor_id    : AuthenticAMD
cpu family    : 16
model        : 4
model name    : AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 710 Processor
stepping    : 2
microcode    : 0x1000086
cpu MHz        : 800.000
cache size    : 512 KB
physical id    : 0
siblings    : 3
core id        : 2
cpu cores    : 3
apicid        : 2
initial apicid    : 2
fpu        : yes
fpu_exception    : yes
cpuid level    : 5
wp        : yes
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nopl
nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm
extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit
wdt hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save
bogomips    : 5223.55
TLB size    : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment    : 64
address sizes    : 48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate

James