[Nix-dev] Nixpkgs-monitor. New milestone: patches

phreedom at yandex.ru phreedom at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 26 23:50:09 CET 2013

Hi

I'm happy to announce that Nixpkgs-monitor has for the most part successfully
generated about 1.6k patches. Some of them might even compile(!)

Known issue: md5 and sha1 hashes might cause issues. Will fix that on the next
update run along with smaller hiccups.

In the next few days I'll be busy polishing the existing features, and in the
meanwhile, I'd like to discuss usability.

What would make you actively use nixpkgs monitor, keep it open in your browser
window and hit refresh every few hours? Or maybe you want a rss feed and we
could discuss specifics? Email reports?

Whatever you suggest, please *be very specific*.