[Nix-dev] cjs build problem with gobject-introspection

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Fri Nov 29 20:05:11 CET 2013

>./configure: line 15730: `            PKG_CHECK_EXISTS(gobject-introspection-1.0,,'
>builder for `/nix/store/4cr9r3lrmlvwrv8nk9x60xq88npgcm34-cjs.drv' failed with exit code 2

PKG_ something is likely to be related to pkgconfig. Could you try
adding pkgconfig to the buildInputs please? I'd also add glib, because
anything related to gobject will finally ask for it anyway.

You probably need more dependencies, but hopefully with pkgconfig added
it will actually report the missing files/packages and not syntax
errors…