[Nix-dev] Nixos basic Qs

Ben Burdette bburdette at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:12:29 CEST 2014

Ok, all set now.  I found slim.conf once locate was working, but then I
didn't need it.  Turns out F1 changes the session from xterm+xmonad to
none+xmonad, which solves my problem.  Changing to lightdm also fixed
it, but I changed back because aesthetics.   Nice to be able to switch
display managers so easily...

Thx for the help you guys!

Ben