[Nix-dev] batti not showing icons in tray

Richard Wallace rwallace at thewallacepack.net
Sun Dec 7 01:42:11 CET 2014

Not sure what you mean by "try installing batti".  I've tried with nix-env
and the missing-icon is what is displayed.

I'm not convinced that it is a problem with the system tray itself.
 pasystray uses the same gtk systray API to set the status icon and it
works fine (after the PR you merged a bit earlier :)).

Rich