[Nix-dev] How do I chroot into my NixOS partition?

Luca Bruno lethalman88 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 00:07:43 CET 2014

Ops :) if you don't have --chroot first mount a /run with ramfs.
Then activate the system with chroot /mnt
/nix/var/nix/profiles/system/activate . Then chroot running
/run/current-system/bin/bash . You may do it :) If for some reason it tells
you activate cannot be found or such, try reading the symlinks.

NixOS Linux <http://nixos.org>