[Nix-dev] Firefox test in 14.04

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viric at viric.name
Wed Dec 31 09:18:39 CET 2014

Hello all,

the 14.04 channel has something strange about firefox 32-bit. It failed to build
several times, but the firefox 32-bit nixos test was succeeding. Check the
result and the Inputs tab.
http://hydra.nixos.org/build/17689092

This resulted in having a 14.04 channel without firefox 32-bit binaries.

Moreover, after the build I gave, firefox 32-bit was fixed by an update of
version, but then the nixos test started to fail, therefore the channel never
being updated since the failing firefox 32-bit build (the link I gave, 22nd of
december).

Some logs have disappared from hydra, so maybe someone knows quickly what is
happening.

Have happy vacations, and good luck finding the man of the noses today! :)