[Nix-dev] Installation on opensuse

Matt Paine mattzerah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:07:03 CET 2014

Same error. I might need to look at the srpm and do a recompile. I also
think it would be a good idea to bake the perl version into the
prerequisites of the binary rpm to not give the false expectation it will
work with newer versions of perl.

I have had a great deal of experience with building rpms a few years ago so
shouldnt be too hard for me to muck around with that.

Unless of course there is an easier solution :)