[Nix-dev] 403 Forbidden on nixexprs

Malcolm Matalka mmatalka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:21:35 CET 2014

Eelco Dolstra <eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On 06/01/14 13:52, Malcolm Matalka wrote:
>
>> Is there a location on the website for what various configuration values
>> should be?
>
> This lists the Nixpkgs channel: http://nixos.org/nixpkgs/download.html
>
> And here are the NixOS channels (which are set up automatically anyway):
> http://nixos.org/nixos/manual/#sec-upgrading

The issue I ran into was having a NixOS around for awhile and trying to
upgrade, so being setup automatically didn't help in this situation.
Perhaps it makes sense to have a page with what various default
configurations should be?

>> I ended up having to poke around documentation, and even the
>> URLs there were not correct,
>
> Where did you see an incorrect URL?

Either I'm mistaken or I'm not looking at the same place, but the URL's
look correct.