[Nix-dev] Help needed: patching Hydra to retry failed builds after a while

Thomas Bereknyei tomberek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 16:34:50 CET 2014

Jo napot,

I'm willing to help you with working on Hydra, it's something I want
to get involved with. I'm not sure who is in charge of Hydra
administration.

>From just a cursory look, it seems that the error is not transient, or
at least it consistently breaks [1] with:

> ghc-stage1: out of memory (requested 1048576 bytes)

[1] http://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixpkgs/trunk/haskellPackages.ghc.i686-linux

Have you tried building it locally? I do not have a i686 machine at the moment.

Es szertnem gyakorolni a magyar irast.

-Tom