[Nix-dev] Help needed: patching Hydra to retry failed builds after a while

Gergely Risko gergely at risko.hu
Wed Jan 8 17:01:51 CET 2014

Hi,

Ahh, thanks for the pointer, this was the missing part of the big
picture for me.  Then I'll look around a bit in Nix to see if my feature
request is easy to implement and try to create a pull request.

About the builds: actually it seems so that it is constantly failing,
and a simple restart will not be enough.  Someone has to increase the
memory (or swap) that is available to the build.

Thanks,
Gergely