[Nix-dev] Nixpkgs monitor moved!

Rob Vermaas rob.vermaas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 15:53:52 CET 2014

Hi guys,

The Nixpkgs monitor server made by phreedom (Evgeny Egorochkin) has
moved to a new (easier to remember) URL:

   http://monitor.nixos.org/

I have started using it already to update packages. It provides a nice
overview of packages that might have updates, you can download patches
for updates, it has links to possibly connected CVE items. All in all,
in my opinion we should all start using this awesome project and give
phreedom credits, and feedback to make it even better and more useful!

Cheers,
Rob

--
Rob Vermaas