[Nix-dev] fetchgit with ssh

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:45:15 CET 2014

Previously I've had success accessing private git repos via ssh using:

1. a ssh:// URL. EG: ssh://git@git.corp.ooyala.com/qa/tools/jenkins-ci.git
2. Patching fetchgit to pass the GIT_SSH env variable and configuring
GIT_SSH to propagate the keys as expected.

Part #2 is much like Azlig implemented.

Cheers,
Corey

-Corey O'Connor