[Nix-dev] hydra admins: please take care of i686 GHC out of memory issues

Gergely Risko gergely at risko.hu
Tue Jan 28 16:15:43 CET 2014

Hi,

Thanks, you catched a lot of the dependencies,
e.g. pipesParse.i686-linux is green now, but dependencies with distance >=2
have been missed, e.g.:
http://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixpkgs/trunk/gitAndTools.gitAnnex.i686-linux

Maybe it's a bit laborous to get all the transitive dependencies, so can
you please just reinit gitAnnex, that's the only remaining thing I use.

Thanks,
Gergely