[Nix-dev] Maintainership

Pascal Wittmann PascalWittmann at gmx.net
Tue Jan 28 22:09:05 CET 2014

On 01/28/2014 04:36 PM, Shea Levy wrote:
> Thoughts? If we did decide this was a good idea, we should set aside
> some time period by which people should unmaintain packages they don't
> want this responsibility for and adopt packages they do.

I like your ideas and think that they will help to create a more
reliable list of packages. I for one stumbled upon some broken but
maintained packages when trying to install them (often without time to
fix them or motivation to create an issue). I find this somehow more
frustrating as if the package is not there at all or marked as broken.

Pascal