[Nix-dev] Maintainership

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:37:17 CET 2014

On 01/29/2014 11:28 PM, Jan Malakhovski wrote:
> That's clever. And not too much pain. I could handle that in case my
> package got removed.

I recommend using git "log -G regexp" to search the whole history if you
fail to find something. Currently it's just a matter of several seconds
on our repo and reasonable HW. With this I see little need for keeping
those stubs (for real use one should also preserve name).

Whatever the way, we need to somehow indicate quality of the packages.
There's lots of stuff that don't build for many months, or with security
holes...

Vlada