[Nix-dev] Hydra failure types and Nix support

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Tue Nov 4 16:35:06 CET 2014

16596922		mda_lv2.i686-linux
16591197		mongodb.x86_64-linux
16599836		qbittorrent.i686-linux
16599870		qbittorrent.x86_64-linux
16590792		syslogng_incubator.i686-linux
16604362		syslogng_incubator.x86_64-linux

Of these I think that all failures except mongo are transient, and mongo
has just declared that 10GiB /tmp/ is too small — rebuilding with
a larger /tmp/ to check.

tab. It may be what we want, but is it intended to call the tab «still
failing»?

2. Apparently real failures end with «builder failed with code …».
Should the failures without that line be marked in a different way?

And yes, mda_lv2, qbittorrent and syslogng_incubator can be restarted…