[Nix-dev] configurations repository

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:37:30 CET 2014

On one hand this is better than on a wiki because it stays up to date.
On the other hand it's kind of weird to give other people write access to
your own configurations...

I also found https://nixos.org/wiki/Real_World_NixOS_Dotfiles , maybe that
would be enough, just mention it in the readme and give it a prominent
place on the wiki main page?

Wout.