[Nix-dev] Haskell Platform, anyone?

Ryan Trinkle ryan.trinkle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:45:16 CET 2014

I never use the Haskell Platform with nix, because nixpkgs.haskellPackages
is already a curated package set that always seems to work together.
Perhaps people transitioning projects to nix from other platforms would get
some benefit out of having access to the Platform as such, but in my
context (several moderately large commercial projects), it doesn't come up.