[Nix-dev] system wide .vimrc / managing plugins the nix way - proposal and implementation

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Mon Oct 27 12:42:18 CET 2014

Now that that it does make sense to think about moving your .vim config
into nix space it also makes sense to package most commonly used
plugins. Thus if you think a plugin is missing in vimPlugins send me a
private mail and I'll try to include it using the vimp-pi => nix export
when creating the pull request.

If you're using VAM you can create a list of plugins in use by

  :echo keys(g:vim_addon_manager.activated_plugins)

Marc Weber