[Nix-dev] Replicant sdk ?

Sander van der Burg svanderburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:21:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

I did most of the packaging of the Android SDK and I agree that the whole
things isn't particularly elegant. Furthermore, Google does not seem to
provide any proper source release either.

Of course it would be nice to have the ability to build a free Android
distribution entirely from source. However, this requires someone to
investigate and actually do it. But so far, I couldn't find the time for it.

Best, Sander