[Nix-dev] NixOS on Azure?

Rob Vermaas rob.vermaas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:39:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have created an issues with the information supplied by OP (
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/3986). I believe Domen had plans to
work on an Azure image. If people want to colaborate on this, please add a
comment to the issue. I might spend some time this weekend setting up an
initial image.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob Vermaas