[Nix-dev] Channel update knocks my box offline

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 08:02:00 CEST 2014

Most recent nixos-unstable channel move knocks my box offline somehow. I
can reach my local network but nothing on the outside. My network
config[1] is pretty simple. I noticed this few days ago when I tried to
switch to master but had no time at that moment to pursue.

Considering this and the Grub problem in the other thread, were the
tests switched off for this channel move or something?

Apparently --rollback felt the need to kill my X session too ;(

[1]:
https://github.com/Fuuzetsu/nix-project-defaults/blob/master/nixos-config/configuration.nix#L73
--
Mateusz K.