[Nix-dev] systemd failed in locating swap

Dmitry Malikov malikov.d.y at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:48:16 CEST 2014

I've tried it with updated nixpkgs channel downloaded from
http://nixos.org/releases/nixpkgs/nixpkgs-14.10pre49474.64c156d
Also I'm using nix expressions right from the git, which currently is
pointing at 574c2dd revision (not sure how they are used in the
`nixos-rebuild' process).

It worked fine about a 6-7 days ago.

--
Best regards,