[Nix-dev] nix-1.7 on armv6l-linux

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:05:18 CEST 2014

I've stared at it wistfully but didn't get around to it yet :)

Can you please add --show-trace so we can see how the failure happens?

Basically, you're in this bit of code:
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/3a33731e5468b52c887154192d2b970e8bbf04f8/nixos/modules/installer/tools/nixos-rebuild.sh#L144-L168

and the unsupported message is because it doesn't have a hardcoded binary
path.

Wout.