[Nix-dev] Ordering the downloads of nixos-rebuild

Anderson Torres torres.anderson.85 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:44:51 CEST 2014

Hello, boys! I have a question...

My internet connection is not so good, and I want to know how can I
put some ordering on "nixos-rebuild switch" downloads. My idea is to
make it download the more heavier, disk/network-consuming packages
(texlive, kdelibs etc) first.

There is some way to do it?

Or even, to produce a simple machine-generated URL list, to use it
later in a command like "wget -c -i package-list.txt", without even
modify nix-store?

My inspiration here is a pkgsrc command, I don't rememeber perfectly now...