[Nix-dev] Fwd: [haskell-ng] nix-shell mass rebuild

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Wed Apr 1 12:15:13 CEST 2015

Hi YCH,

 > I thought if I follow unstable channel, I would always get binary caches.

the Haskell NG packages are not a part of the nixpkgs-unstable channel yet.
They will be in the near future, when we migrate from the old Haskell
package set to the new one, but as it is now the NG packages are built
separately from the rest of Nixpkgs. It's not an ideal situation, but
unfortunately the available resources are limited.

Best regards,
Peter