[Nix-dev] Use GHC 7.10.1 as default Haskell compiler in nixpkgs

Raahul Kumar raahul.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:13:57 CEST 2015

Strong agreement, the switch to 7.10 GHC and the NG Haskell way can't come
soon enough. Can you do a blog post on the topic Peter, since NG requires a
new way to setup Haskell now as compared to the old way. What is the best
way to install Haskell on Nixos now? Deterministic builds sounds great.

Aloha,
RK.