[Nix-dev] Find out which package is the current being used

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:14:16 CEST 2015

Hi Nix-Devs,

I'm struggling with the following: I'm deploying an nginx webserver with
custom configuration file.  The issue I'm having is that I don't know which
package in /nix/store is currently being used.

At the moment I have 4 different nginx.conf files in /nix/store.. the
timestamps are all the same: Jan  1  1970  I need to verify the contents of
the configuration filem, hence my request..

Can you point me in the right direction?
Kind regards,

Erik Van Kelst